Stephen Brown - Chairman and CEO
- Petroleum engineer with over thirty years of experience with BP, Halliburton, Challenge Energy, Petrofac and Setanta Energy.
- Commercial, project development and operational background.
- Led Harding pre-project team for BP and was the first Andrew operations manager.
- Founder of Challenge Energy (now part of SLR), Exile Resources (now Oando Energy Resources), Setanta Energy and The Steam Oil Production Company Ltd.
Greg Harding – Technical Director
- Chartered engineer with almost 30 years of experience as a petroleum and reservoir engineer.
- Broad oil and gas industry experience including offshore production operations, reservoir development planning, feasibility studies, asset evaluation and joint venture asset management.
- BG, Gaffney Cline, Union Texas, Kerr McGee, Challenge Energy & Setanta Energy.
Simon Bradbury – Chief Operating Officer
- Chartered engineer with over 30 years experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Wide international background in development and commercial activities including a number of innovative frontier projects.
- Project manager of one of the earliest fast track FPSO projects, deepwater Angola, and appointed Expert for the 5 billion bbl pre-salt oil rights valuation, Brazil.
- SBM, Total, Shell, KBR, Technip, Gaffney Cline & Setanta Energy.
Professor Jon Gluyas - Non-Executive Director
- Dean of Knowledge Exchange & Professor in CCS & Geo-Energy in the Department of Earth Sciences at Durham University.
- Started his oil industry career with BP before joining Monument Oil and Gas and LASMO.
- Founder and the Geoscience director of Acorn Oil & Gas and a founder of Fairfield Energy and its Head of Business Development and Geoscience.
- Director of GeoEnergy Durham Ltd, GeoJoule Ltd and a non-executive director of ERC Equipoise Ltd.
- Former Chief Executive of LASMO plc.
- Previously with Shell Petroleum before becoming Managing Director of Thomson North Sea Ltd. He has held a number of senior roles in the oil & gas business.
- Mr Darby is currently the senior independent director at Premier Oil plc and Gulfsands Petroleum plc. He has held non-executive roles at Alkane Energy plc, Nordaq Energy plc, British Nuclear Fuels plc, Mowlem plc and Centurion Energy Inc. He was Chairman of Mowlem plc (2005-2006) and Faroe Petroleum plc (2003-2007) and an advisor to the board of Setanta Energy (2011-2013).
Maurice Bamford – Exploration Advisor
- Geologist with almost 30 years experience in academia, BP, Robertson’s Research International, Talisman Energy, & EnQuest
- Strong background in technical assurance, exploration, appraisal, evaluations, and structural geology
- Exploration & Geoscience Manager for EnQuest and Talisman Energy UK
Geoff Lockwood – Director of Finance
- Partner in Ashgroves an Isle of Man based Group providing services to corporate and personal clients
- A graduate of Oxford University and a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants having worked for PWC followed by senior management positions in industry and consulting. Mr. Lockwood has worked in the financial services industry since 2001 providing innovative structuring and hands on management and business advice to a variety of clients.
- Mr Lockwood has a wide experience of managing offshore companies.
Dave Cooke – Engineering Manager
- Chartered Chemical and Marine Engineer with 40 years experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Wide international experience in both the Far East and over a decade in West Africa.
- Engineering Manager for Addax and Setanta Energy.
- Project Director for Expro International for the only floating production unit to be converted in Nigeria to date.
- Shell, Chevron, Addax, Korea National Oil Corp., Expro International.